Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS & Conditions
- All hired goods/services remain the property of A. H. Parties.
- The contract comes into effect when you have placed an order, agreed to keep these conditions and we have accepted your order.
- You must pay us any agreed charges for delivering or collecting goods. If we quote carriage charges, these only cover the time needed to load or unload our vehicle at the address you have specified and set up of the equipment where applicable.
- The Client is completely responsible for the hired goods during the period of hire.
- Once the Client has paid a deposit to secure the booking, this is non-refundable for items booked on the invoice.
- All goods/services must be paid for in full prior to the end of your event. Payment can be made on the website, PayPal or on delivery of your goods/services.
- The agreement for the hire of goods is between A. H. Parties and the Client, not the venue. Therefore, A. H. Parties will charge the Client for any non-returns, breakages or damaged goods. It is then the responsibility of the Client to reclaim any of these costs from the venue if the venue was at fault.
- Use of electrical equipment must be used with the fitted plugs provided. You must make sure you have sufficient supply of electricity for the goods/services. You must keep to all regulations that apply, including the electricity at work regulations 1989, whilst you are responsible for the goods.
- The hired goods must not be moved from any site agreed by us unless you have our written permission.
- Damaged goods remain the property of A. H. Parties.
- If there are any non-returns, breakages or damaged goods, A. H. Parties will inform the Client, with an invoice, outlining the amount of damage and costs exceeding the deposit, within 7 days.
- You must pay to us the cost of replacing any hired goods which are lost or stolen or damaged beyond economic repair (that is if the repair would cost more than the equipment is worth). You should insure the goods for the replacement cost. If you receive any money as settlement of any claim relating to the damage to or loss or theft of the goods. You must hold that money separately in trust for us and pay it to us when we ask you to. You must not negotiate any claim without our permission.
- We may enter any land or premises where we reasonably believe the goods are. We may do this at reasonable times and after giving reasonable notice. We can only have this access if we need to inspect, test, repair, service, replace or repossess the goods.
- We hold full Public Liability Insurance to the value of £10,000,000 and all of our electrical products are regularly PAT tested.
- Our bouncy castles are only to be used for children. No adults are to use the bouncy castles. Also, no food or drinks are allowed on the bouncy castles, to avoid choking.
- All items, which might pierce the bouncy castle, such as shoes must be removed and no face paints or party items such as party poppers, etc. are to be used either on or near the bouncy castle.
- A responsible adult must always supervise the bouncy castle to avoid any climbing, hanging or sitting on the walls, to ensure that there is no overcrowding, and to try to avoid large and small children from using it at the same time.
- The Client/supervisor must ensure that nobody with a history of back or neck problems, or any person that is feeling unwell are allowed on the Bouncy Castle
- A. H. Parties reserve the right to cease operation and remove hired equipment from site, if at any time a representative of the company feels that the guest’s or client’s conduct endangers the safety of any person or the safety of the hired equipment. In such cases, no refund will be given and full hire fees will be due to the company.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the confirmation sent to you is correct and that all details are accurate.
- It is your responsibility to make the correct space for the items you are hiring e.g. bouncy castle, photo booth, and centrepieces. If we attend your occasion and enough space has not been allocated, the full hire amount is still payable to A. H. Parties.
I have read and I fully understand and accept the Terms and Conditions as outlined above.
I am aware that whilst any equipment hired from A. H. Parties is in my care I am fully responsible for the equipment and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur including any non-returns, breakages or damaged goods.
I am aware that any persons using any of the equipment I have hired, do so at their own risk and A. H. Parties cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using the equipment.
I am aware that by hiring the equipment I will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from the result of misuse or reckless use.
I am aware that Terms and Conditions are guidelines for the safety of all people using this equipment and that it is my sole responsibility to ensure that they are fully adhered to at all times.
If you have any questions or would like to hire any of our equipment, please get in touch using the contact form on the bottom right of this page, or: