Please take note of the following cancellation policy.
- Upon placing your booking with us you have entered a contract with ourselves (A. H. Parties).
- Any booking fees paid are non-refundable (except for point 7 below).
- Where we are charged a fee on payments received this amount will be deducted from any refunds made.
- Deposits paid for catering trays are non-refundable.
- Provided you give allow at least 7 days’ notice you will not be charged if you need to cancel your booking. We will refund any payments received less your booking fee.
- If you decide to cancel with less than 7 days’ notice the full hire fee will be charged, non-payment of this will result in your details being passed to a debt recovery agency.
- In instances where you move the date of your booking any payments paid will be transferred to your new booking date.
- Certain weather conditions are classed as unsafe for the use of inflatable equipment. In these instances, which include heavy rain and strong winds, we ourselves would have to cancel to adhere to health and safety guidelines, we would contact you directly to advise of our decision explaining why, if this is the case all payments including booking fees will be fully refunded.
- All sizes and dimensions are clearly displayed on our website. Should we arrive on the day and the item does not fit and we do not have an alternative you will be charged 50% of the total hire fee.
- Should we arrive at your address/venue and you refuse delivery or claim to have already cancelled but cannot provide proof you will be charged 50% of the total hire fee.
- We will send an invoice to you for any payments outstanding from points 8 and 9 above, failure to pay this invoice within 7 days will result in your details being passed to a debt recovery agency.
- All Cancellations must be made within the timescales outlined above to avoid cancellation fees.
- Cancellations can be made in writing via letter or email but you must quote your booking reference number regardless of how the booking was made. If cancelling via telephone you must speak to a staff member and also quote your booking reference number, please do not leave a voice or send text messages to make cancellations as these may not be picked up until after your event and you may still be charged.
- Once we receive your cancellation request we will send you a confirmation via email. If you do not receive this confirmation email please call us for verification that your booking has been cancelled to avoid paying any fees. The confirmation email will need to be shown in cases of refused delivery where the cancellation is disputed.
- None of the above affects your statutory rights under the distance selling regulations.